A report from edX suggests that 80% of workers see employers as post-secondary learning institutions. This means that employers have the opportunity to provide additional learning and development (L&D) opportunities to incoming workers, including the class of 2024. In addition to artificial intelligence (AI) upskilling, professionalism and etiquette are important skills for young professionals. Many… Continue reading
Digital transformation, including agile and devops, across many industries, most recently in higher education. Designed and built the Emory faculty information system. Working in continuing education to improve and expand career-focused learning, esp. in workforce development. Expanding the role of innovation and entrepreneurship. Designed, built, and launched the Emory Center for Innovation.
- Jasper is a useful tool for developing employee training.
- The IMF Warns About AI’s Impact on Inequality
- It’s going to take a century for artifical intelligence to be able to perform most human jobs. But there are going to be some key developments during the next decade.
- Many businesses are not yet prepared to fully reap the benefits of AI.
- Rose-tinted predictions for artificial intelligence’s grand achievements will be swept aside by underwhelming performance and dangerous results.
- Daring Fireball
- Manager Tools