This article highlights several AI tools that are reshaping the landscape of academia. Wordvice AI Writing Assistant offers real-time enhancements and feedback on grammar and style, as well as paraphrasing and summarizing tools. ChatGPT provides support for data retrieval, literature reviews, and idea generation. Typeset.io streamlines the writing and publishing process with predefined templates and automated formatting. Scite.ai helps with fact-checking by providing precise numbers of publications supporting or refuting specific claims. Quillbot enhances language and assists with brainstorming, and Scholarcy helps navigate research with reference extraction and summary cards. ResearchRabbit is a web application for efficiently exploring scientific papers.
Revolutionizing Academia: AI Tools
Digital transformation, including agile and devops, across many industries, most recently in higher education. Designed and built the Emory faculty information system. Working in continuing education to improve and expand career-focused learning, esp. in workforce development. Expanding the role of innovation and entrepreneurship. Designed, built, and launched the Emory Center for Innovation.
- Jasper is a useful tool for developing employee training.
- The IMF Warns About AI’s Impact on Inequality
- It’s going to take a century for artifical intelligence to be able to perform most human jobs. But there are going to be some key developments during the next decade.
- Many businesses are not yet prepared to fully reap the benefits of AI.
- Rose-tinted predictions for artificial intelligence’s grand achievements will be swept aside by underwhelming performance and dangerous results.
- Daring Fireball
- Manager Tools