Accenture’s CEO of North America, Manish Sharma, believes that companies who do not fully embrace and invest in artificial intelligence (AI) technologies risk falling behind their competitors. Accenture itself is in the process of investing $3 billion over three years to expand its AI capabilities. Sharma highlights the potential impact of large language models like ChatGPT and Google Bard on working hours, estimating that they could impact 40% of working hours. He also emphasizes the importance of addressing bias in AI models and the need for scalability in AI deployment. Overall, Sharma urges companies to prioritize and fully embrace AI to stay ahead in the business landscape.
Accenture’s Manish Sharma says those who don’t go all-in on GenAI this year risk falling behind their rivals as it’s set to impact 40% of working hours
Digital transformation, including agile and devops, across many industries, most recently in higher education. Designed and built the Emory faculty information system. Working in continuing education to improve and expand career-focused learning, esp. in workforce development. Expanding the role of innovation and entrepreneurship. Designed, built, and launched the Emory Center for Innovation.
- Jasper is a useful tool for developing employee training.
- The IMF Warns About AI’s Impact on Inequality
- It’s going to take a century for artifical intelligence to be able to perform most human jobs. But there are going to be some key developments during the next decade.
- Many businesses are not yet prepared to fully reap the benefits of AI.
- Rose-tinted predictions for artificial intelligence’s grand achievements will be swept aside by underwhelming performance and dangerous results.
- Daring Fireball
- Manager Tools